CAIR (Argentina Chamber of Rural Real Estate) was formally established on August 23, 2011, with Bullrich Campos SA. as one of its founding members.
Between 2011-2013, Roberto Frenckel Santillan, was the President of the Chamber, acting as its first one.
The main objectives of CAIR are:
- Valorize the profession, promoting technical training and continuous improvement of the ethical standards of the profession, having a proper and related environment in which they can exchange views and discuss the main concerns and issues of the profession.
- Have an authorized voice which can speak to the authorities and agencies of the National and Provincial government to defend our rights and interests.
- Regulate and professionalize our activities; providing the possibility of achieving entity to colleagues, professionals, auctioneers, brokers or suitable, whose main activity of the rural housing market operators.
- Give organic and approved answers in case of any changes in the operating and provisions that occur in our business answers.
- Provide to all the members legal, accounting and tax advice.
- Provide updates on national and international markets, news trends, investors and investments related to our business news.
- To establish permanent discussion forum for the development of our business.
- To promote and encourage all initiatives of interest to our business and for the community.